The Vincent Boutique Hotel
Please note that The Vincent Boutique Hotel will be closed between January-April 2020 due to extension works and refurnishment. Bookings are open from May 2020 onwards through our website.
The Vincent offers a bed and breakfast stay in 9 suites which are cosy and uniquely finished by Carlo Schembri, one of the island’s leading designers.
The serviced apartment suites are located in Valletta and a stone’s throw from the magnificent St Elmo and the Sacra Inferia, with the sea just a few metres away. Restaurants, St. John’s Co-Cathedral, the Auberge de Castille, the bastion and Renzo Piano’s renowned entrance to Valletta in its majestic glory are all within walking distance. If you want to experience a touch of the genuine Valletta in comfort and quaintness, the Vincent is your ideal destination.
- Malita Suite: captures the full essence of the sweetness, comfort and homeliness of Valletta.
- The Araba Suite: mixes the exotic with the comfortable and the striking.
- Mediterranea Suite: the calm green and dusty blue walls recreate the proximity of this most important and wonderful sea.
- Bordello Suite: rich red colours, bright blue accents and an interior that will heat up any imagination.
- Natura Suite: designed with the adventurous-spirited in mind where energy, earthiness and wilderness are evoked and enjoyed.
- Dolce Vita Suite: extravagant interior wonderfully captures the Italian way of life, immortalised back in the swingingly free 60s.
- Napoleone Suite: antique furniture, gilded fancy mirrors, bronzed quirky ornaments and luxurious style.
- The Loft Suite: inspired straight from the glittering lights of jazzy New York.
- Artista Suite: inspired by the Museum of Modern Art and other design meccas, is an explosion of bright colours, bold artworks and eccentric furniture.
Book your stay through our website and benefit from the best prices and offers.
Choose The Vincent to relive history in the comfort of a 400 year old palazzo.