The Vincent Boutique Hotel
The Vincent offers a bed and breakfast stay in 13 rooms which are cosy and uniquely finished by one of the island’s leading designers.
This property is located in Valletta and a stone’s throw from the magnificent St Elmo and the Sacra Inferia, with the sea just a few metres away. Restaurants, St. John’s Co-Cathedral, the Auberge de Castille, the bastion and Renzo Piano’s renowned entrance to Valletta in its majestic glory are all within walking distance. If you want to experience a touch of the genuine Valletta in comfort and quaintness, the Vincent is your ideal destination.
- Malita: captures the full essence of the sweetness, comfort and homeliness of Valletta.
- The Araba: mixes the exotic with the comfortable and the striking.
- Mediterranea Suite: the calm green and dusty blue walls recreate the proximity of this most important and wonderful sea.
- Bordello Suite: rich red colours, bright blue accents and an interior that will heat up any imagination.
- Natura Suite: designed with the adventurous-spirited in mind where energy, earthiness and wilderness are evoked and enjoyed.
- Dolce Vita Suite: extravagant interior wonderfully captures the Italian way of life, immortalised back in the swingingly free 60s.
- Napoleone Suite: antique furniture, gilded fancy mirrors, bronzed quirky ornaments and luxurious style.
- The Loft Suite: inspired straight from the glittering lights of jazzy New York.
- Artista Suite: inspired by the Museum of Modern Art and other design meccas, is an explosion of bright colours, bold artworks and eccentric furniture.
- Ta Rozi: recently built penthouse suite enjoys a sizeable terrace with city views and boasts traditional Maltese features.
- Ta Wenzu: this room suite together with the adjacent penthouse Ta’ Rozi, are named after two local personalities, husband and wife from the 70’s.
- Rinascente: a perfect balance of the luxury and ornate furnishings with the charming, simple yet elegant interiors, adapted in a delicate manner in this room within the 400 year old converted Palazzo.
- Deco: deco design and style dominate this room, offering a symphony of soft colours. This recently built suite is overlooking our amazing courtyard.
For any stay at The Vincent, a 10% discount will be offered for any bookings, made through our website, when using the unique code TVGGM2022. In addition we will offer an upgrade subject to availability.
Choose The Vincent to relive history in the comfort of a 400 year old palazzo.